Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Anyone wrote A Book?

















Happy July! Quiet, cloudy, rainy afternoons can lead to reflective times. Last week was busy with the family vacation to the East Coast so it's fun to be home even if I am baby-sitting my finicky washer at the same time.

Finally took the plunge... I want to write a book. I am thinking of it as a way to take my thoughts, organize, and share them with others.

This week, I am currently putting together "chapters" on how the "body biologically behaves." I am looking for feedback on how to put together a book and where to start in getting editing assistance. Any suggestions out here? :-)

Right now, I am extemporaneously putting my thoughts on "paper," organizing them into chapters (not that it will stay like that but it puts a little framework around it for me,) constantly re-reading, pruning, and pulling out reference materials in order to refresh my knowledge bank. I have a list of topics that I want to develop within this field of study and so I am just diving in putting my thoughts on paper.

Any feed back?

No comments: